Cerys broached the idea of going as Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 to the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland in October but she thought it would be impossible to try and recreate, I told her nothing is impossible, I will see what I can get from the op shops that I could turn into Bo Peep's costume.
Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 (image sourced from google)
11th August 2022, I found this top in the op shop for $4, it was the perfect colour, in the same op shop I also found these blue trousers that matched the top in colour perfectly, seriously, what were the chances of getting both items of clothing the exact same colour from the same shop!.
The following day I found this lace top for $2, I will cut it and sew it to the bodice of the blue top.
I cut the feet off old socks of Jodie's and sewed them to make them into the bandages Bo Peep wears on her arms.
For her hair bow I used a rectangle piece of pink felt, folded it in half then folded both halves again, tied some dental floss around the middle then attached a slim piece of felt around the tied middle, I just need to find a hairband to attach it to.
Image sourced from google
I spotted this pink headband in the Reject shop on 18th August for $3.50, it will work perfectly.
I stitched the bow to the headband then added a strip of felt to hide the stitching.
I sewed velcro onto pink ribbon (I only had blue velcro and it's not noticeable through the ribbon) to make a sash.
I bought this keychain from one of the Asian pop up gift tables and plan to attach it somewhere on to her costume (after removing Sully as he is from Monsters Inc, not Toy Story 😕😂)
She found a dinosaur back pack in the op shop which she plans to pass off as Rex from Toy Story, I attached the key chain to his claw.
I found this Toy Story Jessie for $1 at the op shop, I will attach it to her Rex bag.
I sewed Jessie onto his arm to make it look like he is carrying her.
I also sewed on a couple of Toy Story labels.
And that is Bo Peep finished and waiting to be worn at Oogie Boogie Bash!



















































Comments
Post a Comment