I love brie and cranberries, makes such a great taste combination. These mini tarts are the perfect finger food, quick and easy to make, they can be on the table in minutes, great for parties, appetisers, picnics or lunch boxes.
Easy and quick to make, they are perfect for when unexpected guests turn up.
I think I may make these for New Year's eve!, just the perfect snack while watching the fireworks on TV.
Ingredients
1 packet ready made mini tart cases
triple cream brie
ready made cranberry sauce
Method
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Arrange tart cases on a baking sheet. Put 1 tsp cranberry sauce in each tart case, top with a cubed slice of brie. Bake for 10 minutes or until brie is melted. Once cooked add a small dollop of cranberry sauce on top of brie.
I served these with a side of wasabi avocado, see below for recipe.
Wasabi avocado dip
Ingredients
1 avocado
1 tsp wasabi paste
1 tsp lemon juice
salt & pepper to season
Method
1. Mash avocado, add wasabi paste and lemon juice, mix together, season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy.







Comments
Post a Comment