It was our 20th wedding anniversary on Tuesday 10th December. We didn't have anything planned to do, the kids were all working so I made a meal at home for the two of us.
We had salmon with garlic butter, mashed sweet potato and asparagus, we also went for a drink at the Claremont.
It was Cerys' last day of grade 9 on Thursday and I was pleasantly surprised when she sent me this photo of herself, her friend Zoe and favourite teacher Cindy, who unfortunately is not coming back for grade 10!!
Oh, and I bought more decorations for the tree...yep like I need more decos!! 😆
But these are so darn cute and they had 40% off, so it was a necessity you understand!!!😜
Hamish got a dapper bandana
We saw Jurassic park in the sky 🐲
And the ugly socks are wrapped for Christmas eve. so that's a wrap for now.












Comments
Post a Comment