Now that kids are much older, the traditional Christmas things we used to do when they were younger are now a thing of the past. We no longer read The Night before Christmas at bedtime on Christmas eve, nor do we leave milk and cookies for Santa 😔, they are long past waiting for the fireys Christmas eve lolly run!. But there are some traditions I am not quite ready to part with yet...the run up to Christmas movie nights, secret Santa, waiting until everyone is awake until we open gifts, baking Christmas cookies, chocolate advent calendars, (yep, the 3 of them still get their chocolate advents!), the Christmas eve trips to the beach. What can I say, I love all these things and I love the fact that my kids are still happy doing these traditions that I don't want to let go of.
Below are some photos of Christmases past...
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. 2011
Our gingerbread house 2012
Looking pretty cute Christmas day 2012
Waiting for Santa 2012
Twas the night before Christmas poem Scott read to the girls every Christmas eve. Decorated by Jodie in 2004.
waiting for some lollies distributed by the firies 2013














Comments
Post a Comment