I have been wanting to get some Crystals for a while now and just recently found out we have a shop near us that sells Crystals and much more, so on Saturday morning Scott and I took a drive out to The Big Tasmanian Rock Shop in New Norfolk. We were amazed at just how 'big' this place was and the variety of Crystals, gem stones, fossils and so much more was amazing, I could have spent all day here browsing. I eventually settled for a couple of Rose Quartz and Amethyst, but I will be back for different ones 😉
In the afternoon we took the girls to Queens Pastry in Hobart for a sweet treat.
We got there after 2 pm so most of the delicious selection had been grabbed up, but we still managed to enjoy some amazing goodies.
After a scrumptious coffee and yummy sweets we were ready to head home.



















Comments
Post a Comment