Twist of Fun 2023

 

I got this family bingo set at Sanity's closing down sale on 27th January 2023 for $5, it will be Jodie's twist of fun.


I found this book in the op shop, 2nd May for $1,  I thought would be funny for my gift.



I found this in an op shop for Jodie for $1.00


27th May 2023, I got these for Darren for $2.92 from Shiploads


9th June, I spotted these in Kmart reduced to $1 each, apparently they have a variety of squishy toy animals in them so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone got, then I will put them to the op shop, it's just for a bit of fun at Christmas after all!



I bought this during our Cairns holiday, 17th August for Darren.


Chemist Warehouse was having a sale in aid of Fight MND on 19th October 2023, I picked up 3 bottles of perfume and 2 bottles of aftershave for $5 each, (well I had to go back in for the other 3 the next day, I had bought a bottle each for Scott and I, then thought it would be a good idea to give the girls and Darren one also, unfortunately, there wasn't much left in choice for the girls so they just got what was left!) I thought they would be perfect to round off our twist of fun gifts, a decent gift for a very cheap price!


It's quite incredible how varied the prices are depending on where you shop. I found prices ranging from a whopping $139 - $29.99!

Reject shop

Kmart

Scott

Mine.

Darren.

Jodie.

Cerys.








































Comments

Popular Posts