Pink Cutlery Bargain


I have been on the lookout for pink cutlery for a while now but didn't want to pay a huge amount for them.

I spotted these online at Myer hugely reduced, from $199.95 down to $30, but unfortunately they were sold out online. Scott and I were in town today so I decided to check in store on the off chance that they had them, and to my delight, they had 3 boxes left.


But they were marked as $80, I wasn't going to pay that since they were only $30 online, thinking it was an online sale only, I got the salesperson to check the price for me.


When he said they were now reduced to $21 I was stunned, (so was he!! 😁), so home they came with me, I am now the proud owner of some very expensive pink cutlery 💃💃.
(I bought 2 sets)


$400 worth of cutlery for $42...win win!

Comments

Popular Posts