Fresh Living Room Wall Paint

 
We decided to give our living room wall a fresh colour of paint, well, one wall anyway. The thought of painting this wall came about after Scott made me a shelf for my record player and I wanted to jazz the wall up a bit. It was last painted in November 2015. We originally thought of pink stripes but I wanted a greeny/turquoisey kinda colour to match my cushions in the next room.




Scott has a paint colour match gadget and the colour I liked is on a photo frame I have, so he scanned it and this was the colour it came up with. It difficult to get the true colour in a photograph, but I love it!




Before
 

 Sunday 26th February, the paint went on the wall.






We painted the edge of the wall with the same yellow as the shelf.





It's nice to have a change, a pop of colour.

Comments

Popular Posts