Pandora Christmas Sleigh 2014 Find



I found this gorgeous Pandora porcelain Christmas sleigh ornament in the op shop today for $20 and just knew it would look stunning on my tree.




It wasn't until I took it out of the box that I noticed it was inscribed on the back with Pandora 2014.


My dad passed away in April 2014 and that year was the first Christmas without him so this made the find even more special. Christmas is my most favourite time of the year, a time where I can go all out on glitter, sparkly things, Christmas music blaring every day, plentiful Christmas movies and know one complains!!, so to find this amazing ornament which will become a special part of our Christmas each year made my day 💕


It comes with a little pouch which I plan to put some of his ashes in and hang it on my tree along with another ornament that contains some of his ashes which has been hung on our Christmas tree every year.




How amazing is that to come across a Christmas ornament from 2014 💙
Dad will be landing on our tree in Santa's sleigh this year 🎅

Comments

Popular Posts