Slow Cooker Chicken Curry


Margaret ( M-I-L) sent out this packet of Schwartz slow cooker curry packet mix, she had made it herself and really enjoyed it and thought I might like to try it. Our usual curries are spicy but this one was really nice and so easy to make. I think I may have to get her to post out some more 😋😉



I currently don't have a slow cooker as mine gave up the ghost a while back so I have been using my oven for slow cooked dishes. Set the temperature at 100° C and cooked it for 7 hours.


Ingredients

1 packet Schwartz slow cooker
chicken curry
1 onion, diced
1 red capsicum, cut into chunks
450 potatoes, peeled & cut into chunks
450 g boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
400 g tin chopped tomatoes
175 g spinach

Method

1.  Place onion, capsicum, potatoes and chicken into slow cooker pot.


2.  Mix sachet contents with the chopped tomatoes and stir into the slow cooker pot. 


3.  Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on HIGH or up to 8 hours on LOW, or until meat is tender and cooked through.

4.  Stir spinach through and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. 


Serve with rice and naan bread.

Recipe source: www.schwartz.co.uk  packet mix

Comments

Popular Posts