Wise and Inspirational Wednesday's


I am starting a 'Wednesday's Wise words', which will feature one quote by Dr. Seuss every Wednesday. We all love to hear inspirational words that makes us feel good, 'normal', lucky, special, 'It's OK to be me', You are perfect just the way your are!, and my first thoughts of how to make us feel like this are the amazing words of wisdom by Dr. Seuss. I remember reading his books as a school child, my kids were brought up reading Dr. Seuss and of course watching the cartoons and movies based on the books and their fantastic characters.


Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer and illustrator best known for authoring popular children's books under the pen name Dr. Seuss. His work includes several of the most popular books of all time, selling over 600 million copies and being translated into more than 20 languages by the time of his death in 1991.









A few of my all time favourite Dr. Seuss books.

Information sourced from wikipedia.org

Comments

Popular Posts