Cerys Gets A Stick And Poke Tattoo

Stick and Poke tattoos is an ancient hand laboured style of body art. Completed by repeated poking motions to deposit ink into the dermal of the skin.


She wanted to get a tattoo while in Melbourne, but I had no idea it was a stick and poke one, I just thought it was a normal needle tattoo. 









But she hadn't banked on how painful it was going to be, she phoned me in tears saying that she doesn't think she can go through with it, that's when I found out it was a stick and poke tattoo.


She said the outline wasn't as painful, so I told her just to get the outline done and she can go back and get it finished off if that's what she wants, when we go to Melbourne in June, that way at least I can go in with her.






So she told the tattoo artist that she couldn't go through with it all for now and will come back and get it finished in June.

Comments

Popular Posts