Christmas Day 2020....Part One

 
First thing Christmas morning Scott and I took the table out to the cabana where I could get it set up for lunch. I usually do this on Christmas eve but it had rained all day and I didn't want to risk everything getting wet.











Once I had finished and the girls were awake, they started opening their stockings.


















We then had breakfast, Scott and I had croissant with smoked salmon, avocado and scrambled egg.


Jodie had her most favourite breakfast of the entire year, Cointreau French toast bake, see recipe here. Just look at her rubbing her hands in anticipation!!, and Cerys had her usual gingerbread pancakes.

A toast to the day.


I think Scott enjoyed his, and Jodie had a second helping!. After breakfast we played a couple of games then Scott and I went into the spa (Scott hurt his back while lifting the table out) while the girls played another few games.






We then opened a couple of presents each from under the tree while lunch was cooking.



Just one of Cerys' joke gifts for Scott 😂



But he got his own back with a tacky necklace 😁








I got these beautiful hand painted pictures from Cerys

and body yogurt from Jodie.




Part two coming soon...

Comments

Popular Posts