Christmas Day 2017


Christmas day was spent at home, just the 5 of us, no hassles, no travelling. Cerys was the first up after Scott and I, so she watched some T.V until Jodie got up then they started opening presents. I made the usual Christmas day breakfast of Cointreau french bread found here. I also made the usual gingerbread Christmas pikelets.



Darren got up and we opened the gifts under the tree. Scott and I started on the dinner. We had slow roasted pork with crackling, beer and maple ham, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, veg and salad, and pavlova for dessert.








Cerys' haul










After lunch we opened our secret Santa's, played games and relaxed.


When you find a sneaky selfie on your new phone 😅


Gifts from the kids.


All in all it was a lovely day spent with my most favourite people. 
How was your Christmas?

Comments

Popular Posts