Lemon, Parmesan and Rosemary Seasoning for Fries

My family love the flavoured seasoned chips from the supermarket so I decided I would try a seasoning myself, they love the ones flavoured with Parmesan and rosemary so I thought I would start with this type of seasoning, I also thought I would zing it up a bit and added some lemon zest, these were an instant hit, so I will be 'playing' around with other seasoning variations 👍


Ingredients

Zest from 1 lemon
1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp Parmesan, finely grated
1/4 Tsp garlic powder
1/4 Tsp dried rosemary
frozen french fries

Method

1.  Cook frozen fries according to package instructions.

2.  In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.

3.  When fries are ready, take out of oven and sprinkle mixture on top of the hot fries. Gently toss to distribute seasoning. 

Serve immediately

Comments

Popular Posts