Grace And Pink Stripes

 
I loved the Tiffany Blue stripes with Audrey Hepburn pictures that we did for the computer corner so much, that when I came across this Megan Hess book about Grace Kelly, I knew I wanted to make pictures out of this book also, (see here ) but wasn't really sure where to put them. I thought they would look fantastic on the wall beside the computer but we had not long decorated that wall and felt it a waste to redo it, (see here), but that was done before the Audrey wall was done, and as much as I still liked it, I thought the Grace wall would match in better.


I am a huge fan of Megan Hess illustrations but they are so expensive, so I have bought a few of her books and turned them into framed pictures.



We started on Easter weekend.


We removed the fabric and painted over the sunset mural.




Scott marked out the stripes with masking tape.





I chose the pictures I wanted framed, then cut them out.






Can you spot Hamish, the infamous photobomber! 🐶🐶






I absolutely love how it turned out and think it matches our Audrey wall perfectly.

Comments

Popular Posts